2019 is here, and how women of influence will use their best smooth flow for success in life. It’s a truth that many industrial women make the mistake of assuming that they have to surrender their feminine side and embrace all things masculine to get ahead in business.
Now, let me point the truthful case to you. The basic fact is that no matter the type of job or industry you are serving in, you will never be genuinely triumphant and happy in your career if you are acting to be something more than you’re not in your life.
You might want to think about the role of a hard-headed businessman is the only way to succeed in top organizations, although most businesses do have more than enough of male leaders. You may say that their masculine energy rides roughshod over anyone who doesn’t meet their demanding, and also, its usually unrealistically huge demands.
There is also another case to make which silences any disagreement or any creative thinking that might come into conflict with their male vision of how something “must” be accomplished. With this said, feminine enthusiasm is a lot less action orientated. Also, It’s softer, more imaginative and resilient. Female energy moves with the flow. It doesn’t attempt to redirect the river flow.
The Idea of Graceful Flow, the Women of Influence 2019, is Real
The impression of flow is that everything should happen to us naturally, without we chasing all over the place after the things we think will make us happier, more prosperous, more whatever. Flow is about accepting what is right in our life without wanting more or pushing it away. We must also believe that we do not deserve it our flow. The process is also about attracting the good things in life through corrective behavior.
Another vital point, if we work vigorously on a project, and to make an example, good results will follow our goals.
Remember that flow is also about a vision of how things can be much better, but organically. Therefore, If you want to grow a beautiful rose, you can not keep tugging at it to making it grow any faster. The effect would cause it to wither and die on the vine.
A Must Read The Secret of the Secret
The favorite book name “The Secret” resonated with a lot of people that wanted to learn more about the subject of the abundance and flow that you have to deal with through life. We can also agree that its also commonly termed the law of gravity. Also, Instead of draining yourself chasing after all the things you want, you can take steps that will make these good things come to you easy. Also, the result is a lot less stress and a great deal more prosperity and fulfillment.
A lot of business minded people get very entangled up in the thinking of more – money, more customers, and also profits – that they miss appreciating what they honestly have. Some people get so stressed out that their health is starting to fail them. They also think about those unskillful things which result in poor relationships in the workplace. Too, the unhappy clients who go to businesses who will treat them better.
Another fact is that the Pareto Principle shows that 20% of our clients (customers) are very much responsible for 80% of our profits. Therefore, graceful flow, in this case, would, therefore, mean nurturing these relationships as much as possible to sustain them over the long term.
Therefore, we can direct the power positively and purposefully, with a laser focus on the negative, aimless and also anxious. Graceful flow will bring success without having to stress over it, for more harmony and balance within the company, the business community at large, and within yourself as a woman entrepreneur.
- The Business Journal will recognize these outstanding women in 2019 you know a woman who is a leader in the public or private sector, or a leader in a nonprofit organization?
- Nominate her to be one of The Silicon Valley Business Journal’s Women of Influence.
- Deadline: In the blue box at top of this page.
- Nominees will be evaluated on their influence in their industries as well as their communities. Board affiliations and other leadership roles will be considered.
- To qualify for this honor, women must be based in Silicon Valley, defined by our coverage area of the following counties: Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Benito Monterey, plus portions of San Mateo and Alameda counties south of the San Mateo Bridge.
- If a woman has won the Silicon Valley Business Journal Women of Influence or Women of Distinction award in the past, she cannot win again. Click this link to go to a searchable database of our Women of Influence alumni.